Free event; register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mbda-technical-assistance-open-house-tickets-183749398397
(Black PR Wire) MIRAMAR, FL – Do you want to grow your business? Florida’s MBDA City-to-City Tour is coming to Miramar!
The City of Miramar and M. Gill & Associates, Inc. will lead the charge and will present the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) Technical Assistance Open House. The free event is presented by the MBDA Business Center, Export Center and CARES Act Relief Initiative – operated in Florida by M. Gill & Associates, Inc.
The Open House takes place on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 from 10 AM – 4 PM at the Miramar Cultural Center, located at 2400 Civic Center Place in Miramar, Florida.
It is being presented by Marie R. Gill, Founder & CEO of M. Gill & Associates, Inc. and Executive Director of the MBDA Technical Assistance Programs and hosted by The Honorable Alexandra Davis, Commissioner, City of Miramar.
“The MBDA Technical Assistance Open House presents a great opportunity for businesses to grow to new heights,” said Marie R. Gill. “I highly recommend that businesses register for and attend this phenomenal event.”
Program highlights from the event include:
- Presentations on Financing, Exporting, Contracting Opportunities, Business Start-Up and Growth Strategies
- New Techniques in Bidding and Acquiring Government and Corporate Contracts
- Where’s the Money? Come and Find Out | Get Help with Loan and Grant Applications
- Learn How to Gain Access to Online Business Planning Tools and Bid Opportunities – Free of Cost
- Not Yet Certified as an MBE, WBE, DBE, 8 (a), HUBZone, or SBE? MBDA experts will be there to help – Free of Cost!
- Table Ambassadors and One-on-One Matchmaker Meetings – Stimulate Your Mind – Share Business Experiences
- Programs and Services Available from the City of Miramar
- Meet with City Departments – Business Inclusion Diversity, Economic & Business Development and Procurement
Lunch will be provided during the event. Registration is required, so register early, as seating is limited. Sponsors for the MBDA Technical Assistance Open House include M. Gill & Associates, Inc.; Broward County, Florida; Broward Health; Broward County Public Schools; FSB; EXIM; Miramar Pembroke Pines; Janette l. Davis CPA LLC; Jamaica USA Chamber of Commerce, Inc., Opa-Locka Community Development Corporation; and Broward Community.
M. Gill & Associates, Inc. operates the MBDA Export Center – Florida, the MBDA Business Center, Florida, and is a CARES Act Grantee that is operating the MBDA CARES Act Relief Program to help in the COVID-19 Recovery process for small and minority firms throughout the state. All these MBDA Programs are funded by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA). All MBDA-funded programs provide business development and growth services to help minority business enterprises build scale and capacity, increase revenues, create jobs, and expand into new and global markets.
For more information on M. Gill & Associates, Inc., call 305-576-7888 or visit www.mgillonline.com.
# # #